Applied Brilliance 2017 Registration
- Registration fee covers:
- All conference meeting fees
- On-site visit to the Tulum ruins
- Continental breakfasts, lunches and dinners (excluding liquor).
- On-site Applied Brilliance activities are offered for additional fees.
- The hotel, airfare and ground transportation from Cancun to the Papaya Playa Project in Tulum are not included . The hotel can arrange surface transportation for you.
- All fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to a colleague.
- Registration fees:
- Alumni $1775
- First Timers $1950
Information for Making Hotel and Ground Transportation Reservations
All reservations for hotel and travel to and from conference must be made directly. Reserve soon, space is limited.
- email email@example.com
- phone +52 1 984 87 1 11 60
- The Applied Brilliance promo code to access our special rate is
The Papaya Playa Project is a unique jungle+seacoast resort operating as a living lab and eco-camp for sustainable tourism. We will stay in simple cabañas overlooking the Caribbean and walk the jungle pathways to venues within the resort. Stretching along a half kilometer of beachfront, the PPP is private and playful, with a jungle high cool-factor.
Jungle Garden Cabana (1 bed) – $178
Jungle Garden Cabana (2 beds) – $228
Cabana with Oceanfront View (1 bed) – $279
Cabana with Oceanfront View (2 beds) – $355
Jungle garden Casita with Private Pool – $415
Casita with Oceanfront View and Private Pool – $459
There are many hotels along the beach south of PPP. The closest is Zamas that you can walk to if you don’t have a car. There are also taxis stationed throughout the resort area to get you back and forth.
Carr. Tulum-Boca Paila Km. 5, Zona Hotelera, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico